Monday, October 20, 2014

Mini "Mouse" Rugs


So the boy came home with some lovely gifts the other day!  Someone came into his work and gave them these lovely mouse pads.  Of course you guys can see exactly what I see - dollhouse rugs!  The larger one is supposed to be a mousepad and the smaller one is a non-slip pad for your coffee cup.  I think the colors are lovely and I like the fringe on the sides.


The bottoms are super duper thick and both have a link to the company's website.  I checked out the site and they have some really cute prints, but of course they are much more expensive than a dollhouse rug, so I'll just have to be happy with my two freebies.  I guess the backing could be removed as it is so thick that they do sit very high.  But I may just leave them as it prevents the rug from moving even a tiny bit.

Happy Monday blogland!

No comments: