Friday, October 10, 2014

1:12 Scale Bathroom - finally starting to come together



Some more work has been done on the bathroom.  I decided to go with the same color scheme that my tiny bathroom had.  I did have to purchase another white tile panel from Hobby Lobby and thankfully the blue tile scrapbook page seems to be one that Michael's is still carrying for now.


And now the tile flooring matches the half walls nicely. 


Everything fits so well!  I just love the space now.  No more cramped bathroom!  Now I just have to figure out how to add a rounded shower curtain rod to cover the tub.  And of course add a medicine cabinet with a mirror over top of the sink.


It's hard to see in this picture, but I decided to add an extra row of tiling around the top of the white tiles.  It adds an extra element of dimension to the room. 


You can tell a little better in this picture that the top row of tile sticks out further.  I'm sure there is some technical home term for this border look, but I have no idea what that is!  Now I can't wait to see the room with all of the bathroom accessories added in :)

No comments: