Monday, February 22, 2010

Remember Emma the traveling doll? Check out the video of her adventure!

Over on the Greenleaf forum a member named Elsbeth started a travel doll project.  If you remember back in September or October of last year Emma came to visit me in Tennessee.  After all of the visits were done and all of the pictures were posted we just really didn't want the fun to be over with.  There is still speculation that Emma will have a forum wedding, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. 

Anyway, a member shared with us a youtube video of another traveling doll that had been made with Windows Movie Maker.  We all started talking about it and since I had the program on my computer I sort of volunteered to make a video for our doll.  So here is the result and I hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM7t-c0ElNs

No comments: