Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New bedding and pillows for my mini trundle bed

If you remember my flea market find from a few months ago I got this beautiful trundle bed.  Below is the before look of the bed.  I found some cute material in the $1 Wal-Mart bins in the fabric section and decided to give it a try.  I think the pattern is okay to use for miniature - I had a bedding set once that had these enormous Hawaiian flowers on it.  I was really wanting something more spring looking and I like purple anyway.


Here are the after pictures.  I made two pillows so that when the trundle is pulled out the second "mini" person also has a pillow.  I used the mattress that came with the bed and just covered it with the new fabric.  There is not much room on the trundle at all so I had to use a piece of cardboard and just wrap the fabric around it in order for it to be narrow enough for the drawer to shut.





I hope you liked the pics!

No comments: