Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mischievous minis...

As you can tell from the title the girls have been a bit naughty as of late. Yesterday Kitty caught Olive stacking pots and pans in order to climb up on the wood chest for a snack. Apples are a good healthy snack, but if she would just ask for help then we wouldn't have to worry about an accident.And Sophie seems to be finding new things to get into as well. Today she told me that she would like to go swimming now that it's summer and the weather is so pretty outside. So I asked her, "But you're made out of porcelain - how is that going to work?" To which she replied, "Don't ask me, you're the one who talks to dolls." Point taken. Anyway, I'm still reviewing everyone's blogs and hoping to be able to catch up on all of the introductions soon. Tonight I'll leave you with a new layout pic - this is something that Kitty probably enjoys after the girls are tucked into bed.

No comments: