Monday, April 12, 2010

Mini Monday :)


I enjoy the fact that my blog goes in a direction other than minis on occasion.  I like the freedom to express myself in other ways.  Minis were one of the main reasons that I started this blog though, and since it's been a while since I've posted about them, I thought for today I'd get back on point.

I've been sick as of late and haven't really even been in the mood to work on my saloon.  But I did receive this beautiful horse that I wanted to share with you.  My family was in town visiting for the race back in March and my Aunt from New York brought me this lovely little guy - or girl?  She spotted it and thought of me - how sweet!

I think I'm going to call him/her Brownie :)  The brown fur is very soft and the shiny black hair is very silky.  I like the little red blanket on its back as well.  The saddle and the bridle are plastic, but I don't think they look too bad.  The horse itself is very close to scale, which is a plus.  I wanted to stand Kitty next to it to show you, but at present she is dewigged and refused to stand for a picture.  I even offered her a hat, but she still declined.  Anyway, I think the horse will look cute tied up out in front of the saloon.

That is as soon as I get back to work on the saloon!

No comments: