Monday, May 27, 2013

New mini punches!


I found some great mini paper hole punches this last week at Michael's.  Since I've been working on my dollhouse I haven't explored the scrapbooking aisles in great detail lately, but I'm glad that I finally did.  These are only $1 each so I'm hoping that Michael's will continue to carry a variety of them.  I want to start trying out some mini flower tutorials and I thought the two on the left might be able to be used as petals.

I also want to try out part of Kris' faucet planter tutorial.
  I love the tiny garden hose faucet that she made and I want one for my cottage.  As you saw in an earlier post I tried making one out of jewelry findings, but I haven't had much luck.  I hope to find a petal punch with a little bit more detail so I can try it out.

I'm not sure what I'll use the leaf and snowflake punches for yet.  Maybe some colorful autumn leaves to scatter across the cottage porch?  Or the snowflake could be used with aluminum foil to make shiny window clings for a dollhouse holiday scene?

So many ideas - so little time!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: