Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sophie and Olive

Since I don't have a lot of money to spend on minis right now I thought I would start doing different setups and start taking pictures to show the ones that I do have to everyone. I also took a trip to my Mom's today and brought home a few of my treasures from when I was a kid and was constantly collecting miniatures. Now I wish I had never stopped! I only went through one box today, but I still have an entire room of stuff at my Mom's so there's no telling what I might find to go with the saloon. So here's my first attempt at a staged sort of setup. The chest of course is the one that I stained and the Southern Comfort is the bottle that my Mom bought me. The wine rack with bottles and the spittoon both came from dollhousesandmore.com. The cards are printies and the dice were from my old collection. And now I'll introduce two new dolls. I actually found these two hiding in my Mom's curio cabinet and needless to say they are now mine. I'd like you to meet Sophia and her baby sister Olivia - or Sophie and Olive as they affectionately refer to one another. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of these two. Olive is waving to you by the way :)

No comments: