Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not really a post, but a question...

Here's a question for any readers out there: How do you make comments show up under a post without having to click a link to view them? I know blogs like caseysminis show comments, but I've never figured out how to do that. I just figure if someone took their time to write me a note then I want it to show. P.S. I am still working on my dollhouse as money permits. I tried to talk David into letting me use the wooden shade in the bathroom for material. I think if I just take the top off and cut the strings out then the wood pieces would be just about the right size to turn into clapboard siding for the outside of the saloon (amazing what you start to see once you start working with minis). Oh well I'll just keep trying...

No comments: