Saturday, March 28, 2009

Scrapbooking project

Here are some updated pictures for the scrapbooking room box that I am making for my Mom's birthday. These are tiny pieces of scrapbook paper. These are all of the sticker pages and a tiny ruler. I will use basswood to make the ruler solid.
I took some of the sticker pages and faux laminated them (with clear scotch tape) to make them look like they were still sealed from the store. It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but I put tape on both sides and then cut it out leaving enough tape around the sticker sheet to show.
And I wanted some of the sticker pages to look like they had already been opened. The page on the left has been coated with clear nail polish (Sally Hansen again) and you can't see it as well in the picture, but now it's shiny like real stickers are. The one on the right is just the cardstock without any nail polish yet.
And again all of the printies came from http://mishellyszoo.homestead.com/MiniScrapbooking.html

No comments: