Gravy Baked Pork Chops
4 or 5 thick (about 1 to 1-1/4 inch) pork chops
salt and pepper
3/4 cup of milk
1 can condensed cream of celery soup
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Salt and pepper the pork chops to taste.
3. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
4. Saute the pork chops for 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile drain one can of sliced carrots.
6. In a mixing bowl combine the carrots and a can of Cream of Celery soup.
7. Add 3/4 of a cup of milk to the mixing bowl.
8. Stir to combine the 3 ingredients.
This stuff is so good that I could just stop at this step and eat the entire bowl :)
9. Flip the pork chops and saute for 5 minutes on the other side.
10. Place the pork chops into an oven safe dish.
I turned one of the chops sideways to show you that they will still be pink in the middle at this point and that is okay.
11. Pour the soup mixture over the pork chops.
12. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
13. This next step is crucial. While waiting for the pork chops to bake you must lick the mixing bowl clean - this stuff is too good to waste!
14. Enjoy! We added a side of mashed potatoes and some Hawaiian Sweet Rolls to our dinner.
Happy Friday everyone - have a great weekend!