Monday, June 6, 2011

All I want...


... is to learn how to crochet a granny square.  Is that so much to ask?  I just want my hands to have the patience to learn this skill.  My mind is already way ahead and planning all of these beautiful pieces, but my hands do nothing but cause trouble.  I'm left-handed so of course that's a point against me from the start.  Ever searched online for crochet tutorials or youtube videos?  Don't bother unless you're right handed.

Alright, alright - end rant.  I'm off to practice this chain stitch thing some more.

~*Just imagine all of the beautiful throws, soft baby blankets, and then some day cozy leg warmers, and socks - maybe even toe socks!!!*~

2 comments:

Kim said...

I feel your pain Jessie because I just want to crochet a granny square too and I just don't have time right now to properly learn. I've tried- but it doesn't come out looking right :( Maybe I'll master it this winter- good luck with yours!!

Kabrina Dawn said...

I know I'm late on leaving a comment here but if you are still interested in learning crochet I can look through my stash of books for the name of one I know shows how to crochet left handed. I once taught myself how to do it that way just so I could show someone else. Not an easy thing to learn when you're naturally right handed. LOL I feel your pain.