Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kreativ Blogger award :)


While I was away from my blog for a while (or out sick I should say) I recieved a blog award from Rachel at
http://miniaturemaid.blogspot.com/.  Sorry I am so behind on this - she actually sent this to me back on March 4th!

Since I'm almost a month late in accepting this I will forgo nominating anyone else this one time.  One thing I am supposed to do is to list 7 things that nobody knows about me.  After thinking about it that is a really hard thing to do!  And besides, if nobody knows these 7 secret things there's probably a good reason for it!  So I thought it would be easier to list just 7 random facts about me - so here goes!

1.  I am an illeist.  (5 points to anyone who knows what that means!)

2.  I am a coulrophobic. (5 points for this one as well!)

3.  I am left-handed. (I used to know a fany word for this one, but it escapes me at the moment)

4.  I have 2 turtles (both RES) Herman and Cecil.

5.  I have one sibling - a younger sister.

6.  I love to write and I have a filing cabinet full of stories (not all finished) that I have written over the years.

7.  I love 80's and early 90's cartoons - especially those that were on Nickelodeon.

Well that's all for now - ttyl blogland :)

3 comments:

miniannalee said...

you refer to yourself in the third person and have a fear of clowns. 10 points for me... woohoo!

left handed - south paw

Julia said...

Darn, I was going to leave the same comment as miniannalee! She beat me to it! Do I still get 10 points?

beyondbaffled said...

Haha - you both win!!! I'm glad there are others out there who knew what those meant :)