Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope that everyone out there is enjoying their St. Patty's Day!  I hope you didn't get pinched and I hope you did get some green beer!


So anyway, on to the real subject of today's post - just where the hell have I been?!  Do you realize that the last time I posted it was Thursday February 25th - I've almost been missing from blogland for 3 straight weeks!  Do you know how many posts you can miss in 3 weeks?  I'm currently following 67 blogs - sheesh, that's alot of catch-up!

My apologies to everyone who worried about me and my thanks to those of you posted comments here or emailed me.  There have been so many things going on.  Mostly I've been sick - I really felt it on my last paycheck - only 48 hours for 2 weeks :( 
Anyway, enough about my miseries - I'm back and I promise to catch up on my posting.  I received some amazing gifts from Kim and Anna that I need to share with everyone and I also got my 5 year anniversary gift from work.  There are also 8 new followers so hopefully lots of new blogs to check out!  I can't wait to catch up with everyone!

4 comments:

Cia of Briarwood Studio said...

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time of it. It's nice to have you back! :)

Cia

Julia said...

I'm glad you are back!

Kim said...

AWW Jessie- it just sucks that you have been feeling unwell! I hope they find some answers to make you feel better really soon- it's so hard to do much of anything when your body is not cooperating. Get well soon!!!!!

beyondbaffled said...

Thanks for all of the well wishes everyone!