Monday, November 23, 2009

Goodies from Hobby Lobby - all minis on sale this week 50% off!!!

I took this pic and posted it here because I'm having trouble uploading on the Greenleaf site and I wanted to show everyone here and at the forum all of my goodies! If you have a Hobby Lobby nearby definitely check out the 50% off on miniature furniture and accessories all this Thanksgiving week. According to the forum some stores include their dollhouses in the sale and some do not. I'm not far enough along on my first dollhouse to even think about getting another...yet!
I'll probably stain the table and chairs a different color and use them in the saloon. I was thinking the large keg would be a great as a table for a checker board or my chess set as well. I plan on turning the two wagon wheels into chandeliers for the saloon as well. The pretty dishes won't go in the saloon, but I love them so much that I can foresee myself starting to collect tiny tea sets now!

No comments: