I promised after disappearing from the blog for so long that I would show everyone what I've been working on. I hope to get most of my posts up in the next few days.
First I started working on a min dartboard. The board itself is a printie on cardstock sprayed with sealer so it won't fade. The wooden disc came from one of the bag of multi shaped wood pieces that they sell at Hobby Lobby and Michael's. I had to print a few different version before I was able to get the size right. I used my Easy Cutter to cut straight pins into half inch sections and I plan to use those as the darts. The problem I'm having right now is making mini flights for the darts. I got some suggestion from my Greenleaf friends, but I still haven't found the right one yet. I want to take 3 of the finished darts and tap them into the dartboard and then have 3 more darts that can be sitting on the bar or someplace - as if someone just walked away from a game.
I admit it took some work to seperate the pumpkins, but once that was done all I had to add was a piece of bent paperclip for a handle and voila - you're ready to go trick-or-treating!