Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas gifts from far and near!

I'm a little behind on posting (as usual!), but I wanted to post some pics of some lovely gifts that I recieved for Christmas.  The first one was from our friend Kim at Flowers and Art.  She sent me this lovely card and this beautfiul handmade ornament.  I'm not sure if she's an angel or a fairy, but I'm going to go with angel.



Here's a better view of the angel.  She has a beautiful red dress with fir trees and snow falling in the background.  She has lovely golden yellow hair and she's covered in gold glitter as well.  I think I'm going to call her Goldie, appropriate don't you think?




And here is a back view to show you her pretty wings.  Kim's initials are on her tiny boot, which I really appreciate because years from now when I'm decorating my Christams tree I can remember who gave her to me :)




I also wanted to share some minis that my Mom bought for me.  She actually let me pick these out at Hobby Lobby and I totally forgot about them!  So I was surprised by these twice!  I think they will look wonderful in the saloon.  I especially love the cowboy hat and boots.  The gun and holster belt will probably be sitting on the bar.  The gun on top may be a bit too big for 1:12 scale, but I think I can work with it.  The gold stars might look nice hanging on the outside of the saloon.



No comments: