Saturday, June 26, 2010

MIA...

Who's MIA you ask?  Well, that would be me.  Missing in action from my blog that is.  I apologize for just disappearing, but once again life just seemed to get in the way.  My goal is to get back to posting (and commenting) regularly.  I am also behind on all of the blogs that I follow so I have a lot of reading to do.

As you can see I've been changing my blog design around a bit as well.  Still trying to find something that is more "me."  Have any of you out there in blogland played around with the new Blogger Template Designer?  I like it so far I think.  I was able to get the layout I wanted and change the width of the columns.  Why is it that blogs always seems to be so crammed in the middle of the screen?!  The only feature that I didn't see that I would love to have is the ability to upload my own background.  If anyone knows how to do it, please share.

I have a ton of new stuff that I want to share with everyone so you may see a bunch of posts all at once from me.  I guess I better get to it!

No comments: