Monday, August 18, 2014

Mini upholstered loveseat


I've got a couple of weeks off from school so I thought I would get in as much crafting as possible.  I've had this cute fabric laying around forever that I was using for some mini beds that I changed my mind about so I thought I'd find a use for it.  I decided to do another of Kris's upholstered chair tutorials from 1 Inch Minis.


I've been wanting to make a couch for my Country Cottage Kit, but I knew I should probably practice first.  This is what I have done so far.  I like the little rose print!  I need to add some piping around the edges, especially the areas around the arms, but I haven't decided what color yet.  I think there is already too much red, and maybe green would bring out the stems, but might be too much as well.  I thought about an off white or ivory to give a little bit of contrast.  I dunno though, any ideas?

I also need to add at least one or two pillows.  Maybe in a solid white or ivory and then do the piping in red or green.  So many ideas!!!

No comments: