Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!


Things have been mad busy around my way (excuses, excuses, I know!), but I thought I'd try to get a couple of holiday post in before the end of the year.  This first one is just some fun festive pictures to show off my holiday decorations.


This is a pic of my Mother's trio of Christmas trees.  She did a very nice job of decorating as usual :)


All lit up!


This is my $2 holiday special.  I bought a tube of red ball ornaments and a tube of gold ball ornaments both from the Dollar Tree.  Then I filled two mason jars, alternating red and gold, and used them as bookends for my fireplace mantle.


This is the first year that David and I have set up a tree.  I wanted a real one, but that may have to wait until we move out of this apartment.  My Mom let me borrow this 4-1/2 foot tree with a bunch of red and gold bows.  Five strands of lights and our oddball collection of ornaments later and I think it turned out nice.


This is an ornament given to me by Kim from Flowers and Art so I had to find a special place for it on my tree :)


And one final pic of my mantle with David's handmade (by me!) stocking, my mason jars filled with ball ornaments, a Santa hat, and all of our great Christmas cards from family and friends!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: