Saturday, March 3, 2018

Barbie clothes hangers from Pinterest

 So that morning back when I was sleep deprived and went on a Barbie shopping spree I ended up buying a bunch of doll outfits from Ebay as well.  Now I need to work on a cute way to store them all.  Above is my first attempt at a wire doll hanger using a large paper clip.


I was looking on pinterest for diy doll furniture ideas when I came across this cute idea for Barbie size clothes hangers.  Above is the pinterest link and the link to the original post, which is on a blog called A Mini A Day.  I've seen similar ideas for 1:12 scale dollhouse hangers as well.


I think this idea of a free standing Barbie closet is really cute as well.  This one looks like popsicle sticks and maybe part of a metal clothes hanger as the clothes rod.


I love this idea as well!  I worked retail for years and I loved the round clothing racks - always wished I had one at home :)  For this pin they used a wire candle holder and I've seen ones very similar to this at the Dollar Tree.

No comments: