Sunday, December 7, 2014


Today we had late family Thanksgiving with our out of town family.  It was at a wonderful place called The Farmer's Daughter in Chuckey, Tennessee.  Next door this great little Amish store called Mountain View Bulk Foods.  They have a little bit of everything and I found these adorable plastic minis that I immediately fell in love with.  I have plans for a 1:12 scale apartment building sometime in the future and would like to add these to a little boys room.  I think they are a great size for doll toys!


They are called Good Luck Minis and are made by Safari Ltd.


Triceratops, T-Rex, and Stegosaurus


Apatosaurus and and Brachiosaurus


Lions, tigers, and bears oh my!


Giraffe and elephant


Kangaroo and alligator


The kangaroo even has a tiny joey in its pouch!

Adorable aren't they?  Happy Sunday blogland!

No comments: